Designing, Manufacturing and Delivery
Designing, manufacturing and delivery of non-standard metallurgic equipment is a most important direction of ZAO Prochnost activity.
By orders from various factories we have designed and commissioned the following equipment:
- - charging and discharging devices for the coke dry quenching unit;
- - a device for preliminary heating of slabs up to given temperature;
- - a device raising productivity of ladle degassing of steel;
- - a machine for production of ground slag from liquid slag;
- - a press for production lime briquettes of increased strength;
- - accessories with built-in means of measurement for research of new technological processes;
- - a device for high-speed coiling of hot wire rod at the exit of a rolling mill (laying head);
- - a line for transportation of bulk material equipped with a weighing system for check and dosed feeding;
- - equipment for movement and tilting of heavy and large-sized billets;
- - weighing systems (crane scales, weighing systems on casting stands;
- - hydraulic systems, including modernization of hydraulic drives and a device for hydraulic scale removal;
- - a device for tubes cutting.
Many of the above mentioned mechanisms are unique inventions of ZAO Prochnost' employees and are covered by appropriate patents.
Alongside with designing of equipment ZAO Prochnost places orders for its manufacturing at various plants, effects follow-on of manufacturing, carries out delivery of ready equipment, erection supervision and balancing and commissioning.
There is also a department of electric drives and automation in ZAO Prochnost which is engaged in development and manufacturing of state of the art reliable automatic control systems of various purpose for metallurgy starting from the simplest up to the most complicated ones.
Our solutions are directed at use of PLCs, industrial computers, drives, sensors, various regulating devices, low voltage apparatus of leading world manufacturers of automation means.